Saturday, January 14, 2012

ANIME - Deadman Wonderland

I think for the first time in.. months... if not over half a year I haven't watched anime... I know .. It's wild, but just haven't felt like it.. And I think I began to see a lot of apathetic animes that I didn't find any interrest in at all. I've become very critical concerning anime, and they need a lot of special content or interesting characters before I really "bite" on. But! I felt like I had to give it a chance again, since I really do enjoy watching anime. ;)

I felt over Deadman Wonderland since I've heard some good stuff about it, and generally I liked it. It was so obscure that it was kinda interesting to know how it would end. And of course... It didn't end.. But it ended in a way that I really hope for a season 2. It's a horror/sci-fi/action anime, and that is not saying it all. It is very disturbing. The main character Igarashi Ganta (whom is voiced by Romi Paku!! I love her! She got such a lovely voice for those young boys.!) he ends up in the privately owned prison called Deadman Wonderland. It is not an ordinary prison, but also an amusement park where the prisoners is a part of the amusement - if I say horror, you'll know what I mean... We meet a lot of different characters, but I think almost too many considered it's only on 12 episodes, you don't really make a relationship to any off them besides Ganta and the mystical girl, Shiro, that he meets.
I do recommend it for people who like a little action and horror! ;)

No comments: